How to Register
Your future awaits! Build your spring schedule and register early for the most options.
Schedule of Classes
You can find classes using the MyUNT online class search.
For Spring 2022: Students should review class information using MyUNT. As the Spring 2022 transition of instruction delivery is finalized, details for each course section can be found in the Search of Classes through MyUNT by simply clicking on that section. There you will find tabs for details, meeting information and section notes. This is where you will see specific information on how a course will be taught.
Option 1: Use MyUNT to Find Classes
- How to View Web-Based Classes Online with MyUNT
- How to View the Schedule of Off-Campus Classes Online with MyUNT
- How to View the Schedule of Evening and Weekend Classes Online with MyUNT
- Subject codes, majors and advising locations
Listings for Distance Education and Web-Based Courses are also available at online.unt.edu. Click on the Search Courses of Browse Courses links, then select the semester.
Option 2: Use Visual Schedule Builder
1: Pick your classes
2: Clear any holds on your account
Check the 'Holds' section of the Student Center on my.unt.edu. Holds are applied for a number of reasons:
- Library fines - pay your fine before you register.
- Advising holds - See your advisor to get the necessary code.
- The Student Financial Obligation Hold must be cleared each semester before registering.
3: Register for classes at my.unt.edu
- Go to my.unt.edu
- Sign in with your EUID and password
- Use the “Enrollment” title to access everything you need to add, drop, swap and update course registration.
- The “Enrollment” title includes your current class schedule, the class search, Visual Schedule Builder link to search for classes, enroll, your shopping cart, drop and swap, and Enrollment dates available for you.
- Use the online MyUNT Enrollment Guide to learn how to add, drop swap and update your classes.
- When you’ve finished registering, don't forget to print your schedule and your bill.
- What if a class I need is closed?
- Contact the department for your course.
4: Paying for college
5: What happens next
Changing your schedule
- When is the Add/Drop period?
- Important - Students cannot drop classes online via my.unt.edu after add/drop is over. After the add/drop period, drop forms must be submitted to the Registrar's Office.
- How do I drop a class?
- How do I get a refund?
- How do I withdraw from school?
Before school starts
- Locate your classes on the campus map
- Get parking permits
- Check out UNT's bus routes and schedules
- Buy books
- Find a place to live - on-campus or off-campus
- Excessive hours
- Public Information Policy and Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
- Campus Crime Statistics
- UNT Drug Free Schools and Campuses Act
- When do I register?
- What’s my classification? Am I a Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, or Senior?
- What's my academic status?
- What if I’m trying to graduate this semester?